1. Want to get organized for back-to-school and prevent misplacing items? Share your stories and receive a coupon code for $5 off a purchase of $40 or more from Bright Star Kids! http://www.simplybudgeted.com/2013/07/back-to-school-challenge-bring-home-what-you-take-to-school/
2. Speaking of back-to -school. How do you get your family excited for back-to-school shopping? Let us know and you could win $1000 from Gordmans! http://slickhousewives.com/back-to-school-shopping-at-gordmans/
3. Summer is ending and the school year is just around the corner! See how you can keep your family healthy and protected for the year. http://www.thebutterflymom.com/2013/08/02/10-back-to-school-summer-health-safety-tips/
4. Ever heard of cookie butter? Check out these drool-worthy recipes using Biscoff Spread, a peanut butter-like spread made from cookies! You can also vote for the Biscoff “Spread the Love” contest and be entered to win a year’s supply of Biscoff! YUM! http://sweetlifebake.com/2013/08/05/biscoff-milkshake-pops/#axzz2axdc7Zzo
5. Join @Kmart this Thursday at 1PM EST to help support No Kid Hungry. In addition to spreading the word for a great cause, there will be a chance for prizes! Follow the #1MillionMeals hashtag to participate. No RSVP needed.
The recent merger between NY-based Omnicom and Paris-born Publicis Groupe creates the world’s largest marketing and advertising conglomerate, officially surpassing WWP. The partnership is indicative of an industry needing...