While creating content might not seem like a difficult task to some, it requires a lot of work, time, and equipment for influencers. Influencers have tools, apps, and gear that make creating content that much easier, though. We’re diving into the 10 pieces of equipment influencers use daily.
10 equipment items influencers use every day
- Tripod. Many influencers have more than one tripod. They might have one that is light and travels easily, and another heavier or sturdier one that they use for photoshoots. Influencers often take their own photos, making a tripod a necessity.
- Ring light. Proper lighting is critical. While influencers prefer natural lighting, it’s not always available. Influencers turn to ring lights or other studio lights when they need to take photographs in low-light situations.
- Shutter or Bluetooth remote. A camera remote allows influencers to take photos more efficiently, rather than to rely on a self-timer. It gives influencers more control over the shots.
- Camera(s). Influencers might have a vlogging camera if they focus on YouTube or a DSLR if they share more on Instagram. They might also have action cameras if they share sports or travel content.
- Stabilizer. Whether they shoot content on a smartphone or camera, influencers typically need a stabilizer or gimbal, which provides stability and support so that video isn’t shaky.
- Smartphone. Nowadays, many phones have advanced camera features that make it so influencers don’t need to invest in cameras. Influencers also need to be able to access their social media apps like Instagram, photo-editing apps, email, and more on the go.
- Microphone. Influencers who record podcasts or YouTube videos would need to own a microphone. It’s also possible that influencers will need to record voiceovers for collaborations.
- Laptop. Many influencers choose to go with a laptop to take it with them wherever they go and be able to edit photos or videos.
- Lenses. Influencers often switch out their camera lenses depending on the content they are shooting. For example, influencers might need a wide-angle lens or portrait lens.
- Portable charger. It’s essential to keep gear charged when creating content. A portable charger ensures that influencers don’t run into empty batteries while on the go.