TapFire Content Policy:
This policy governs the type of content that is prohibited on the http://tapinfluence.com website (“Site”). This content policy applies to the Site and all products and services offered by TapInfluence.
At TapInfluence, we reserve the right to refuse to create or amplify any content at our discretion. By using any of the TapInfluence products and services (“Services”), you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Violate any law or regulation, or use the Services for any unlawful purpose or the promotion of illegal activities;
- Post, publish, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, or pornographic content;
- Transmit any content that is hateful, threatening, harmful, incites violence, or contains graphic or gratuitous violence;
- Transmit any content you do not have the right to Transmit;
- Transmit or share files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, our Services, or any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
Changes to this Content Policy
TapInfluence has the discretion to update this content policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage our users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this content policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
If you have questions about this content policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at:
If TapInfluence needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
This document was last updated on March 20, 2017.