Technical Support and Service Level Agreement
Technical Support Description
Service Provider will provide to Subscriber email support (“Technical Support”) from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Technical Support will include any research and resolution activity performed by Service Provider.
a) Request for Technical Support. Authorized Users will make Technical Support requests by emailing Service Provider’s Technical Support staff at email@example.com. Support emails are monitored from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday MT. Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next business day. The Technical Support staff shall assign to the request the Problem Severity Level (as defined herein) indicated by the requestor.
b) Problem Severity Levels 1 and 2 Response and Resolution. For Technical Support requests made within the Request Response Time of such a request, Service Provider shall confirm to the requestor receipt of the request by Service Provider. If a Problem Severity Level 1, 2, or 3 request cannot be corrected to the reasonable satisfaction of the requestor within the Request Resolution Time after the requestor makes the initial request for Technical Support, Service Provider will: (a) immediately escalate the request to Service Provider’s management; (b) take and continue to take the actions which will most expeditiously resolve the request; (c) provide a report every two hours to the requestor of the steps taken and to be taken to resolve the request, the progress to correct, and the estimated time of correction until the request is resolved; and, (d) every 8 hours provide increasing levels of technical expertise and Service Provider management involvement in finding a solution to the request until it has been resolved.
Technical Support Problem Severity Levels
a) Problem Severity Level 1.
1) Description. This Problem Severity Level is associated with: (a) Services, as a whole, are non-functional or are not accessible; (b) unauthorized exposure of all of part of Subscriber Data; or, (c) loss or corruption of all or part of Subscriber Data.
2) Request Response Time. 1 hour.
3) Request Resolution Time. 8 hours.
b) Problem Severity Level 2.
1) Description. This Problem Severity Level is associated with significant and / or ongoing interruption of an Authorized User’s use of a critical function of the Services and for which no acceptable work-around is available.
2) Request Response Time. 4 hours.
3) Request Resolution Time. 24 hours.
c) Problem Severity Level 3.
1) Description. This Problem Severity Level is associated with an ongoing interruption of an Authorized User’s use of a non-critical function of the Services and for which no acceptable work-around is available.
2) Request Response Time. 24 hours.
3) Request Resolution Time. 5 business days.
Service Level Standard Services will be available to Authorized Users for normal use 99.5% of the Scheduled Uptime.