In a recent study conducted by Sensei, Inc. and ArCompany, global marketers, brand managers, and PR professionals were surveyed to better understand where businesses stand on influencer marketing. The study sought to determine:
- How do marketers define Influence Marketing?
- What budgets are marketers allocating to influence marketing in the next 12 months?
- How do marketers rate various social influence scoring platforms?
- What successes have marketers had with social influence scoring platforms and would they use them again?
The study determined six key insights.
- 68% of marketers see influence marketing as a lead generation and customer acquisition practice.
- Marketers and PR professionals see a clear difference between the practice of influence marketing and social influence scoring platforms.
- More than 50% of marketers will allocate budgets for influence marketing strategies, however 60% reported no budgets will be allocated for social influence scoring platforms.
- 79% of respondents have used social scoring platforms…55% state social scoring platforms are ineffective at identifying influencers
- 94% of the marketers surveyed did not fully trust the metrics of social scoring platforms
- 74% of marketers reported that they will deploy influence marketing strategies as part of their marketing mix in the next 2 months
The TapInfluence platform is used by brands to rapidly scale their social presence, amplify online conversations, and generate buzz around their products. It enables brands to manage influencer campaigns at scale, distribute actionable, branded content, and measure results in one place. For more information on how the TapInfluence platform can help you, please visit here. To set up a demonstration, please contact us.