It’s officially Fall. And that means pumpkin. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin carving, and an Instagram feed full of photos at the pumpkin patch. But most importantly, fall means Pumpkin Spice coffee. Thanks to our neighborhood baristas in green aprons, the PSL has become synonymous with the fall season.
Check out the following recipes from our influencers for creative takes on the iconic beverage that you can make in your own kitchen.
1. This PSL doppelganger from Sophia of Veggies Don’t Bite is a vegan-friendly, caffeine free option drizzled in pumpkin caramel sauce. Fall in a cup that everyone can enjoy.
2. Got a sweet tooth? Indulge in this decadent Pumpkin Pie S’mores coffee from Dawn of Cutefetti. Perfect for an autumn night around a campfire.
3. For the warmer mornings that aren’t quite sweater weather, opt for a frozen alternative, like this Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Smoothie from Amy of The Blond Cook.
4. If coffee isn’t your thing, try this Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate from Kimberly of A Night Owl.
5. Don’t like pumpkin? No need to cry any pumpkin spice tears. We didn’t forget about you. There are many other delicious beverages that you can enjoy while waiting in line for a hayride, like this drinking chocolate by Dorothy of Crazy for Crust.
6. Or how about a homemade Mocha Misto with help from this tutorial by Amanda of Making Nice in the Midwest?
7. This sweet Coconut Cinnamon Spice Latte from Ashley of Spoonful of Flavor will have you basking in the golden leaves around you, welcoming fall with open arms.
8. Chai is a drink that only gets better as the days get colder. This variation from Stephanie of Hello Glow features turmeric, a trendy supplement with awesome health benefits that your body will thank you for throughout the holiday season.
Now go get cozy in your favorite flannel with a warm cup full of fall flavors and crunch some leaves under your boots. Sorry Christmas, but this is the most wonderful time of the year.
All of this amazing content was created in the TapInfluence platform. Like what you see? Learn how you can work with them, and many more.
Sydney Hodgson is the Account and Content Strategy Specialist at TapInfluence. Some of her favorite things include puppies, politics and traveling to new places.